Colloidal Silver & Probiotics: Why You May Want to Consider BOTH for Optimal Immune Support*
Gut health. Microbiome. Probiotics. These buzzwords are everywhere these days, but why should you care?
It’s simple. Immune Support*.
Your body relies on a healthy balance of good bacteria to function at its best. Unfortunately, busy, on-the-go modern lifestyles can be toxic to healthy gut flora. In recent years, the scientific community has established that the gut plays an important role in working with our immune systems1, 2! In fact, research reveals that your gut bacteria can have an impact on your overall health3.
So what destroys our good gut bacteria and puts us at risk? Here’s a quick list of the most common culprits. How many of these good bacteria killers do you have exposure to on a daily basis4,5?
1. Tap Water (chlorine and fluoride)
2. Overuse of antibiotics (not just medicines either, it’s also found in our food!)
3. Processed foods
4. Not enough whole foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains
5. Overuse of antibacterial and antimicrobial products (cleaners and hygiene)
6. Sugar, artificial sweeteners and GMO foods
7. Medications such as steroids, NSAIDs, antacids, birth control, hormone replacement and antibiotics
9. Exposure to pollution, pesticides and toxins in general (you get this exposure in everyday life more than you know!)
10. Drinking too much alcohol
11. Cigarette smoking
12. Getting older
Building Stronger Gut Health* with the 1-2 Punch of Probiotics and Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol
What Are They?
WebMD defines probiotics as “…live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system.”
Why You Need Them?
In order to maintain a healthy balance of gut bacteria, your first step is to introduce a quality probiotic to your daily health regime. Probiotics help you feel your best by aiding in digestion, helping you properly absorb nutrients from your food and vitamins, increase your energy, support brain function and clarity* and promote a healthy body weight metabolism and blood sugar levels.
The most important step is to choose a quality probiotic product that can survive past stomach acids to deliver the valuable probiotic bacteria to the gut, and that contains a variety of the right probiotic strains so that you get proper coverage of bacteria to the different parts of your digestive tract.
Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol – the ultimate refinement of colloidal silver – for Immune Support*?
Yes! Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver HydrosolTM provides a safe, pure and effective* form of immune support, with greater than 98% bio-active silver in its formulation.* Sovereign Silver is can be taken every day for immune support*. In fact, due to the low concentration and small particle size, you can take 1 teaspoon, 7 times a day for 70 years, and still be within the EPA’s safety limit for silver ingestion, that’s just how safe* our Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol is!
But Why Do I Need Both?
Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol has a different mechanism of action in providing immune support* compared to what probiotics offer, so a combination of taking both probiotics and Sovereign Silver creates a powerful, complementary approach to enhance immune support*, which is just what we need in keeping up with our work and play activities, staying healthy and feeling our best.
You may have heard that bio-active silver could render probiotics less effective, and you’re absolutely right when these two products are taken at the same time. However, it turns out that silver is excreted very quickly from the body, with peak excretion being just 6 to 9 hours after the dose6. By allowing the body sufficient time to excrete the last dose of silver taken, then taking your probiotics at least 2-3 hours after, you minimize the risks of decreasing the efficacy* of the probiotics when taking both silver and probiotics at the same time.
Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Intestinal Health Program
“The most powerful, rapid and synergistic approach that I have ever seen to support intestinal health!”* ― Robert Scott Bell, D.A. Hom., Health Freedom Advocate
For deeper dive into gut health, you may want to consider a short-term 2 – 8-week protocol. Get ready to feel the difference!*
Step 1- Day Time
- 2 tbsp. Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol
- 2 tbsp. Pure Aloe Vera Juice
Mix together right before you take it on an empty stomach, 45 minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
For people under 120 lbs. half the dosage.
Step 2- Night Time
- 2 High-Quality Probiotic Capsules
- Take before going to bed each night
We recommend you try this protocol for at least 1 to 2 weeks. You will need about 48 oz of Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol to follow this protocol for about 2 weeks.
For those with more significant gut and health challenges, this Intestinal Protocol can be taken for up to 8 weeks.
Once the protocol has been completed, return to a maintenance dose of 1 tsp of Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol daily, plus continue your regular probiotics regimen.
As we go about our daily routines of work, school and activities, we will certainly encounter toxins and microbes that could be harmful to us and cause illness. We rely on our body’s natural immune response on a daily basis in order to fight off these potential invaders.
Taken daily, the combination of high-quality probiotics and Sovereign Silver Bio-Active Silver Hydrosol™ can provide the extra support your immune system needs to safely and naturally keep you feeling your very best.*
1. Hooper, L.V., D.R. Littman, and A.J. Macpherson, Interactions Between the Microbiota and the Immune System. Science, 2012. 336(6086): p. 1268-1273.
2. Kau, A.L., et al., Human nutrition, the gut microbiome and the immune system. Nature, 2011. 474: p. 327.
3. Clemente, Jose C., et al., The Impact of the Gut Microbiota on Human Health: An Integrative View. Cell, 2012. 148(6): p. 1258-1270.
6. Bergin, I.L., et al., Effects of particle size and coating on toxicologic parameters, fecal elimination kinetics and tissue distribution of acutely ingested silver nanoparticles in a mouse model. Nanotoxicology, 2016. 10(3): p. 352-360. http://dx.doi.org/10.3109/17435390.2015.1072588